Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All caught up

So now that I'm all caught up I have thoughts. It's been hard being away from my husband. Just knowing that he's living somewhere else that's not with me. So we are looking for a house to rent down where he's going to school. For one seeing the way my son was with his daddy this weekend was heart breaking. We will be saving money cause he's spending like crazy. Also the peer pressure is getting to him and I just can't have that. He hasn't been to church since boot camp. It's just something that we want. To be together. Alot of people are getting on to me about it not being very long that I will be down there. He hasnt' even started A school yet. But i am getting excited cause he's going to look at a place this weekend! If we can get down there before Christmas that would be so great! Then we could come back up for his Christmas break and see the family.

Every day is one day closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment